Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lessons of Life

Sometimes I think on much unfair life can be. Mainly this applies to what is called the big lessons in life. My father always told me that the "Lessons in Life" were the most important ones.
Well, today as in those days i do find that statement quite over praised. My real oppinion is that the major lesson on life can not really be reused and that what it is learned on then has always a bitter sour taste.
YouTube has a lot of examples. One of the best examples is the guy that normal does not check his parachute in the ground. He goes up, says bye bye to the camera, swings around in midair for a bit, then pulls the cord, he starts loosing his smile, pulls out the 2nd cord and at that moment he gets a big " Lesson of Life".
He has about 3 minutes to flavour it, to get amazed by the bright light of the big "Lesson of Life". But then I do not think that 3 minutes will not be enough to really use it in any reasonable way. In fact in about 3 minutes that big " Lesson of Life" will be gone to oblivion forever.
So I am a bit sceptical about " Lessons of Life". I do understand their value but it is really unfair that their use is most of the times very limited.

2 comments: